Last Updated on 21st October 2021 by Ajmer Singh
In today’s world of competitive advertisements market, the trends are changing as one changes his clothes. Some of you may have seen or known that there are some of the Adsense alternatives available for your websites.
But what is funny here is that most of the website designers and bloggers don’t even know that there are alternatives for Adsense available. So they might have a question that is it possible?
The answer is yes, some alternatives completely replace your earning experiences through your websites. In this article, we will be discussing
10 Best Adsense Alternatives to monetize Your Website:
Ezoic is an ad optimization platform that delivers trillions of impressions per month. It’s the best alternative to Google Adsense because it provides advertisers with features and opportunities they can’t find anywhere else.
Ezoic begins by analyzing the website content, audience demographics, and geographic location to determine how ads should be displayed on your site. The goal is to maximize engagement while keeping the user experience pleasant for visitors.
It also helps publishers earn more money through various monetization models like video advertising, native ads, sponsorship banners, page takeovers or even text links which are all customizable based on their needs.
This results in a higher revenue share than what you would get from traditional ad networks like Adsense! And if you’re worried about the quality of ads, don’t be.
Ezoic filters out low-quality or disruptive ads to ensure that only relevant and engaging ad content is displayed on your site – something you can’t get with Adsense!
Ezoic not just provides high CPM rates but also enhances website revenue by making it easier for publishers to monetize their sites.
– The website needs to have a minimum of 1000 views per month.
– It should be user friendly and highly engaging.
– The content of the site should be original and unique.
– The site should be indexed in Google and not blacklisted by them.
There are no requirements regarding the content of your website, so you can use Ezoic on any niche sites such as health, finance, lifestyle etc.
Ezoic also works with mobile apps and offers a wide range of ad formats including banners, popovers, sliders etc.
This is just scratching the surface of what Ezoic has to offer for publishers. To learn more about how you can monetize your site or app with this platform, head over here!
Google Adsense has been the leader in media advertising for years now. However, many people are looking for an alternative to Google’s ads because they don’t want to be limited by all of their rules and regulations.
Media.net is one such ad network that publishers are using as a replacement for Google Adsense because it offers more features that are beneficial to publishers, including high-paying CPM rates and low minimum requirements.
In fact, media.net pays out twice as much for every 1000 impressions compared to what Google Adsense will pay you! Some of the other benefits media.net offers include:
- It’s open to all types of media publishers, including blogs and news websites.
- Media.net also has a very low minimum payout threshold compared to other media advertising networks: it only requires you to earn $100 in order for the payment process to begin! You can start with media.net even if your website isn’t earning much.
- For media.net ads, publishers have a lot of flexibility with the types of ads they can display across their websites: media.net serves both image and text-based media formats to meet your needs! In addition to these features, media.net also offers geo-targeted ads that are highly useful for local advertising purposes as well as custom media formats.
- Media.net is a media advertising network that is run by the same company as Yahoo! Bing Network, which means media.net has a very strong reach and high-quality traffic to offer publishers with its publisher monetization platform for websites of all sizes. In addition, media.net supports both desktop and mobile ads so that you can get media ads for all of your traffic.
Since media.net is such a high-quality media ad network, the eligibility criteria to apply for media.net is pretty strict: you’ll need most of the traffic from the US, UK, mainly Tier 1 countries in order to be considered!
Media.Net is a great option for ad publishers who want an alternative to Google Adsense because it offers benefits like higher CPM rates and low payout thresholds Plus media.net ads are easy to implement across all types of websites.
3. Propeller Ads
Propeller ads is one of the best Google AdSense alternative. It is a free ads network for publishers that allow them to earn money by placing ads on their websites.
To get started with propeller ads, all you need is to sign up and start placing ads on your site by using ads code.
You can check the full list of features and eligibility criteria in this article.
Propellers ads Features: Ads on the website; No need for approval; ads network for publishers; Earn Money through ads on the website.
Eligibility Criteria to use Propeller ads: Have a website, No adult content allowed on the site, Website must be indexed by Google.
Features & Eligibility criteria:
– Propeller ads offer contextual advertising.
– It’s free for publishers because it uses advertiser bids as opposed to CPC or CPM models.
– Publishers can manage the ad placement on their own sites directly from Propeller Dashboard without going through any third party interface.
– Publishers can set ads to display on specific pages, posts or categories.
– Propeller Ads has a list of ad networks that they have partnered with. These ads are added to the network and then served by Propeller ads based on your preference settings for each site/page/post section etc.
– Apart from ads, Propeller ads also offer sponsored posts for which you can get paid.
– There are no requirements to sign up – anyone with a WordPress blog or any other website can apply.
Mediavine is a great alternative for publishers who are looking to generate more revenue from their content. It is the best AdSense alternative for publishers because mediavine offers better revenue.
It offers higher eCPM rates to publishers compared to other advertising networks. Mediavine also gives an opportunity for monetization of mobile traffic which AdSense does not provide.
Mediavine can be a great option as it has daily payment options, multiple ad formats and mediavine is highly transparent with its publishers.
So, mediavine is the best AdSense alternative for you if:
- You want better revenue from your content
- You are looking to monetize mobile traffic
- You prefer daily payment options over monthly
- it offers ad formats like display ads, in-text links and custom HTML code
- it provides transparency with publishers
- it is highly recommended for all types of websites
- it offers better rates than Google AdSense
To apply for mediavine you need to have a website that gets at least 50,000-60,000 page views a month.
Monumetric is the best AdSense alternative for publishers because it has many benefits and advantages over Google AdSense, such as:
Monetizer Mode – This mode allows you to monetize your website with monumetric in just a few clicks. You can choose from different modes of advertising on your website, such as overlay advertisement monumetric; monumetric banner ads; interstitial monumetric.
Monetizer View – This view allows you to test different advertisements before publishing them on your website and then choose the best advertising company that works for you. You can also see how much money was generated from each advertiser in monumetric.
Monetizer Settings – Monumetric has a simple configuration interface to help you create the best ads for your website and generate monumetric money from them. You can change all settings, such as ad colours; banner sizes; animations…etc.
Monetization Dashboard – monumetric offers a dashboard that allows you to create and manage all the ads on your website. This makes it easy for publishers like you to make money from their websites in a simple way without any difficulties or complications.
Monetization Rules – Monumetric also helps publishers create rules for monetizing websites, such as: after how many views; which pages to display ads on or not…etc.
Monetization Statistics – Monumetric also offers you the opportunity to see statistics for each advertiser including impressions (the number of times your website is viewed), clicks (how often visitors click on monumetric ads) and earnings (how much money monumetric you make).
Monetization Options – Monumetric offers publishers the opportunity to choose from a variety of options for monetizing websites, including bid per click; cost-per-impression …etc.
- You must have an existing website or blog to apply for monumetric.
- Your website should not be in violation of copyright laws and regulations.
- You should be 18 years or older to apply for monumetric.
- at least 10,000 page views per month.
Adsterra is a platform that provides ad monetization opportunities for publishers. It offers ad revenue per click, ad revenue per impression and ad revenue share with the publishers on their website.
Their ad monetization platform provides a new stream of revenue to publishers and also helps advertisers get their business on the web.
Adsterra ad network is the best AdSense alternative for publishers because it offers 100% fill rates.
Adsterra features and eligibility criteria for monetization:
- Adsterra ad network provides ad revenue per click, ad revenue per impression and ad revenue share with publishers.
- Publishers get 100% fill rates on Adsterra ads.
- Adsterra ad network is a global ad platform that provides ads from all over the world on publishers websites.
- Adsterra ad revenue program is for all – new and old publishers with low traffic as well as high traffic website.
Infolinks is the best AdSense alternative because it
– uses in-text ads that are relevant to your site’s content.
– provides better revenue than traditional ad networks.
Infolinks is an ad network that actually provides readers with useful info they can act on, rather than shoving ads at them as other networks do.
Infolinks text links are hyperlinked keywords within the content of your web page which opens up a new browser window when clicked upon by users, allowing for easy access to advertisers’ websites.
Infolinks is a pay per view advertising solution for publishers, bloggers and app developers who want to increase revenue from their content without compromising user experience or search engine rankings.
Infolinks offers the following features that make it an excellent alternative to Google AdSense:
- No minimum traffic requirements
- Customizable ad size
- Flexible ad positions
- Customizable colour schemes to match your site’s theme
Infolinks offers publishers all of the following benefits:
– No registration is required. Just sign up and start making money!
– Get paid within 60 days after receiving payment from Infolinks, so you don’t have to wait long to see your earnings.
– You can enable or disable the Infolinks code at any time, allowing you to try out the service risk-free and watch how it improves your revenue before committing to anything long term.
– No contracts – simply pay as you go!
Now, this is very interesting. If you are looking for the best AdSense alternative or an alternative to Google AdSense then Taboola can be your choice.
Google AdSense has recently announced the new guidelines for their publishers which is not beneficial for most of us.
Nowadays, google AdSense alternatives are in trend and there are many competitors to it like adf.ly or infolinks etc., but taboola is one of the best AdSense alternatives because you can earn money from your video content on youtube, content on your blogs and websites.
Taboola has an interesting option for publishers called “recommended” which shows the extra ads at the end of your articles or videos etc., but these are not annoying ads because it is related to that particular post.
Features and Eligibility criteria:
There are many features of taboola that make it the best AdSense alternative for you.
- Taboola is not only limited to youtube or blog content but also can be used on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media sites.
- You need a website with good traffic (500,000 pageviews) to apply for taboola because they give preference according to your site traffic.
- They give you good CPM rates to make the extra money from your content which is not possible with Google AdSense at all.
So, if you are looking for the best AdSense alternative then taboola can be your choice because it has many amazing features and options available to maximize the revenue of your website or blog posts etc.
Adversal is an AdSense alternative for publishers to make money. Adversal offers the same opportunities that google Adsense provides to publishers.
Publishers should note that it takes time to get approved by adversal as well as Google AdSense so please be patient with them before you apply. Adversal offers the same payment options as google AdSense does.
There are no upfront fees to sign up for adversal, publishers simply need to fill out an application and wait for them to review it before they approve you which could take between a few days or a couple of weeks depending on their server load at that point in time.
Adversal Features and Eligibility criteria
- ad units, pop-ups, interstitials and many more options available for you as a publisher. The best thing about adversal is that it works on all devices including mobile phones. It has the largest coverage of any network with a 100% fill rate.
- you should be able to provide at least 50,000 page views per month and your site must not contain any objectionable content such as adult material or others.
Revcontent provides an easy-to-use platform where you can monetize your content without being limited to one ad format. Revcontent is a Google AdSense alternative for publishers in the sense that you can monetize your content across all major platforms with features, e.g., mobile app monetization and video monetization.
You have to fall under one of the following categories in order to apply with revcontent:
- websites, blogs, mobile apps or video creators.
- You must also be 18 years old and above who can legally enter into contracts without any help from a legal representative.
- With this being said you are eligible if you own the content that you are monetizing or if you have permission from someone who owns it.
They also require your revcontent application to be complete with all necessary information which includes, but is not limited to:
- name of site/application (and app store ID), website URL, landing page URLs for ads.
- You will need to include at least one image of the mobile app or video that you want to monetize with revcontent.
- Any website or blog which does not contain adult content, malware/viruses, spam content, or any content that is otherwise deemed inappropriate by Revcontent can apply to become a part of their publisher network.
Adsense is the most popular ad network for publishers. But, there are some alternatives that can be used as well. We have listed them above with their features and benefits that you will get by using these networks instead of Google AdSense.
You can see that there are many alternative ad networks for publishers. We will be happy to hear your opinion about using any of these alternatives instead of Adsense, which is the most popular one and we know it very well.
Please share this post if you like our effort in finding the best AdSense alternatives to monetize your website!
People also search for :
Ajmer Singh is the Founder & Author of Findmytricks. He is a Passionate Blogger, Content writer & WordPress developer. He loves sharing content related to WordPress and Blogging. He enjoys playing games in his free time.
1. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
2. “First, learn the rules, then break them”