Last Updated on 22nd September 2021 by Ajmer Singh
Google Adsense is the best and most popular way to monetize your website and earn a passive income. With its wide reach and high click rates, it’s no wonder that many bloggers choose this as the best.
But what if you’ve been banned from Google Adsense or don’t want to use it? Here are the 10 best alternatives to monetize your site without getting banned!
10 best Google Adsense Alternatives
1. Ezoic is an ad optimization platform that uses advanced algorithms to show ads best suited for each website visitor. Ezoic crawls your whole site and analyzes every page, after which the best banner or text ad will be shown on that webpage with a click-through rate of up to 15%.
2. Media.net automatically places contextual and behavioural ads on your website and starts earning money for you. It works similarly to Google Adsense, but it is one of the best alternatives as it displays completely different types of advertisements than what we are used to!
3. Propeller Ads is a dutch ad network that pays 70% revenue share plus €0.01 CPM (unlimited). They’re best suited for small to medium-sized websites.
4. Mediavine is a CPM ad network that uses proprietary technology to monetize your website and grow pageviews exponentially. You can choose from lots of different ad types: image, text, video or widget ads in various sizes.
5. Monumetric provides you with an opportunity to earn money from your website without Google Adsense. It serves relevant, unobtrusive ads on a CPM basis and pays 70% revenue share plus $0.01 RPM (unlimited).
6. Adsterra is best suited for small to medium-sized websites as it offers only text or image banners with the best eCPM rates compared to other best ad networks.
7. Infolinks crawls the web pages you choose and inserts its own in-text link advertisements which are related to those particular content from where they’re displayed, thus increasing CTR by 300%.
8. Taboola delivers engaging content recommendations that drive more viewership while monetizing your site’s inventory of advertising space across desktop and mobile devices. Taboola has over 30 billion recommendation widgets served globally through some of the best publishers in the world.
9. Adversal is a content discovery platform that serves ads on your website and pays up to 96% of revenue share! It uses advanced technology for advertisements personalization, which ensures the best CTR rates from 0.05% to over 20%.
10. Revcontent displays high-quality relevant sponsored stories instead of Google Adsense banners or popups across websites it supports. It offers the best CPM rates and pays over 90% of the revenue share.
These are some best alternatives you can use to monetize your site without any fear of getting banned by Google AdSense. Make sure you try them all before deciding upon one specific option as they’re best at what they do – earning money! Choose wisely and good luck.
Thank you for visiting! Hope this answer helps you.
Visit our quora space: WordPress For Beginners
Ajmer Singh is the Founder & Author of Findmytricks. He is a Passionate Blogger, Content writer & WordPress developer. He loves sharing content related to WordPress and Blogging. He enjoys playing games in his free time.
1. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
2. “First, learn the rules, then break them”