Last Updated on
When you are looking for something like “How to improve your page load speed”. You notice the common thing that everyone mention about is Content Delivery Network.
So, in this article i am going to cover below mentioned topics which you need to clear before switching to any CDN.
- WHAT IS CDN (CONTENT DELIVERY NETWORK) ?
- BENEFITS OF USING CDN.
WHAT IS Content Delivery Network (CDN) ?
A Content Delivery Network refers to a geographically distributed group of servers which works together to provide fast delivery of internet content.
In simple, If your hosting provider data center is in US and someone opens your website in US then it loads fast.
But, if somebody opens the same content from any other country then it takes time to load as comparison to US.
CDN’s have a lot of data centers all over the world. So that if someone open your content from any side of the world, it opens quickly. Because CDN provide them the content from their nearest data center.
That’s how Content Delivery Network (CDN) Works.
Benefits Of Using CDN
- Improve Website Page Speed – It delivers content from the nearest data center to the users so that they experience faster page load speed.
- Search Engine ranking – Google has made it clear that faster page load time is one of the important factor that improves ranking on search engines.
- Security – A CDN may improve security by providing DDOS Migration, by creating page rules, and other optimizations.
- Optimizing caches – Many of the website owners use cache plugins to optimize their website. It’s good but using CDN + Cache plugin will improve your page performance even better than before.
By using CDN, you can improve your Page Speed, Security of your website, Page optimization, Search Engine Ranking and many more things.
It is recommended to use CDN by almost all the Speed Testing Tools.
Use CDN and check your website performance (Before and After).
And don’t hesitate to comment the performance improvement of your website.
People also search for :