SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
I know guys the topic “Search Engine Optimization” is very confusing and the more you search, the more you get confused. But, if you still didn’t get the points then don’t worry, in this article I am going to tell you all the basic things about Search engine optimization which everyone needs to know before starting their online work.
So not wasting your time, lets start ;
SEO (Search Engine Optimization), is basically all about your ranking on search engines(Like Google, Bing etc). Suppose, your website’s ranking is in top 10, then you will get more audience as compare to others. And as you know, the more audience you get on your website, the more income you will earn.
But how will you get your ranking? Is it easy? No, it’s not an easy task.
To get the ranking you will need to work hard and make your blog posts SEO friendly. How ??
Some Quick Tips :
- Content : Look for trending contents that people want/need to know about.
- Keywords : Search and Set right keywords for your Blog. Long keywords with low competition and high search volume.(Recommended tool Keyword Planner)
- URL/Domain : User friendly domain name according to your niche.
- Hosting : Find one trustable hosting provider. (In my research Siteground and Cloudways are best in 2019.)
- Website : Optimize your website and promote properly.
- SSL Certificate : Generate SSL certificate to make sure for everyone that your website is secure.
- Social media links : So that people share your contents easily.
- Image size : Optimize your image size to get better loading time.
- Mobile Check : Make your website mobile friendly using AMP pages. For more info, see my guide Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Use Bold Letters : Highlight your keywords in headings and sub headings.
- Meta Description : Fill up meta descriptions for every blog posts and also include keywords.
- Blog Title : Set your title and slug according to your post. (include keyword in your title)
Recommended platform for making website: “WordPress.org“
Wordpress recommended plugins for Search Engine Optimization:
- Yoast SEO
- All in One SEO Pack
As you know guys Yoast is one of the most popular SEO plugin in WordPress, so if you want to set up yoast properly then visit my article ” How To Setup Yoast SEO On WordPress (Step by Step) “
For overall best plugins that you must have in your WordPress Website, see my guide Top 5 Best Plugins for WordPress
That’s all my friends, hope you get what you are looking for. And don’t hesitate to comment if you have any other questions in your mind.
People also search for :
Ajmer Singh is the Founder & Author of Findmytricks. He is a passionate blogger and with the help of his articles, you can start your blogging career in a simple way.
“Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”