Thank you for visiting and welcome to my website.
I am dedicated to give you the very best of knowledge, with a focus on “WordPress & Blogging”.
All of the contents provided here are updated and latest.
I hope you enjoy my contents as much as I enjoy offering them to you.
If you have any questions or queries, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Why I Quit Job & Started Blogging?
A lot of people are thinking about quitting their jobs to start something new. For me, it was a different story.
Let me start with a short introduction,
Name: Ajmer Singh
Degree: B.Tech (But, it doesn’t matter to a blogger. Cheers to all)
Job Experience: 2+ years
Blogging: Full-time blogger (3+ years and counting…)
How it starts?
It all started with a suggestion.
- I was fed up with my job’s daily routine (9-6) and wanted to quit.
- I was fed up to follow orders from seniors (Even if they are wrong).
- I was fed up with the attitude of companies towards their employees.
- I was fed up asking for leaves.
- I was fed up with flattery people all around the office.
- I was fed up being part of the societies thinking.
I wanted to be my own boss.
And one day one of my close friend suggested me to start blogging and work online. But I have no idea about blogging and all.
So, I started searching about it and also looking for some answers like,
- How much will a person make through blogging?
- Is blogging part time or full time?
- How much time will it take?
After these things, I found that people are making millions with blogging. I feel excited and started looking for “How to start a blog”.
And that time I don’t want to spend money so I start with the Bloggers platform with a Tech niche.
Then after 3-4 months, I switch to wordpress. But this time I thought to change the niche from tech to WordPress & Blogging.
I learned from every mistake and write articles that benefit other bloggers who are willing to start.
After struggling for 2.5 years, I started making money but:
The reality is,
- No one supported these years.
- Taunts every day (even from the family members).
- Depressed situations after every 2-3 months.
What makes me motivated is,
- My passion.
- My Eager to prove myself.
- Patience (I am very good at this).
In the end, it all starts with a suggestion.
I have some tips for new bloggers,
- Have patience and don’t run for the money.
- Stop diverting your mind and focus on one thing.
- Don’t expect things to happen suddenly.
- Don’t stop learning and improving yourself.
I am always here to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to reach out to me if you ever need help.
(Founder & Author of FindMyTricks)