Last Updated on 25th August 2021 by Ajmer Singh
Looking for a contact form plugin for your website? Great, because today we are going to share the best contact form plugins for WordPress.
Contact form is almost necessary for every website so that the visitors can easily contact you. If you need to engage with your audience you need a contact form.
So not wasting your time, let’s start
Best contact form plugins for WordPress
With over 4 million+ active installations, it is the fastest-growing contact form plugin. You can create a contact form for your website in minutes using their drag and drop feature. Literally, no coding is required to create a contact form using WPForms.
- drag & drop contact form builder
- creates responsive contact forms
- GDPR friendly
- you can use their prebuilt templates for your contact form
- Recaptcha for bot protection
- you can also create a login/register form using this plugin
- create guest post forms for backlink building
- creates surveys and polls for your site
- you can lock your forms by passwords, user only mode, etc.
- payment integrations like Paypal for collecting money like donations, orders etc.
Overall it is the best plugin for creating a contact form for your WordPress website.
With over 1 million+ active installations, it is another great contact form plugin for WordPress that creates a fully responsive and mobile-friendly contact form.
- drag & drop form builder
- 27+ fields
- 16+ language translations
- GDPR compliance
- create unlimited forms
- captcha protection (Google ReCaptcha & Akismet)
- Paypal, Stripe integrations
With over 300k+ active installations, it is one of the best contact form plugin for developers as well as normal persons like us. You can easily create a contact form, customize and implement it. We are already using it on our sites.
- drag & drop form builder
- display form data with views
- drag & drop file upload forms
- you can add fields in your form like password field with strength meter check for user registrations
- autoresponders for emails
- pricing fields
- create calculator forms
- responsive and mobile-friendly
- form scheduling
- import and export forms
- invisible spam protection
- create user registration forms
- create quiz maker forms
- create payment forms with Paypal, stripe, authorize etc integrations
Contact Form 7
With over 5 million+ active installations, it is one of the best and simple contact form plugin. You can easily create multiple contact forms, customize every form, add captcha for bot protection, etc.
- creates multiple contact forms
- easy customization
- Akismet spam filtering
- ajax submission
- captcha support for spam and bot protection
- shortcodes to implement anywhere
- addons for more functionality (premium)
With over 100k+ active installations, it is also a great plugin for your website. You can create your contact form easily with their drag & drop builder.
- multipurpose forms like quizzes, polls, surveys, calculations etc.
- accept payments with Paypal and Stripe integration
- drag & drop builder forms
- develop & sell your own extensions
- supports Gutenberg blocks
- front end post submissions
- supports ReCaptcha
- GDPR ready
- registration forms
- file upload fields
- E-signature form fields (premium)
Contact forms are necessary for your website to increase your engagement with the audience or to contact your customers for sales etc.
So which one is the best contact form plugins for WordPress?
If you are looking for a popular one then go for WPForms (managed by WPBeginners/Syed Balkhi, a popular website for beginners). However, we are using Formidable forms on our websites.
Finally, it’s your choice and totally depends on your needs.
Like the article, share and comment.
People also search for:
- 10 Best WordPress speed optimization plugins in 2021
- 12 Best donation plugins for WordPress in 2021 (non-profits and charities)
- 7 Best membership plugins for WordPress in 2021 (compared)
- 10 Best Keyword Rank Checker Tools For SEO(2021)
- 12 Best Google Chrome Extensions For SEO (FREE)
- 9 Best Affiliate Marketing Websites (Pros & Cons)
Ajmer Singh is the Founder & Author of Findmytricks. He is a Passionate Blogger, Content writer & WordPress developer. He loves sharing content related to WordPress and Blogging. He enjoys playing games in his free time.
1. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
2. “First, learn the rules, then break them”